Sunday 1 June 2014

Day Six Hundred and Ninety Four

Our cousin Orlaith is here. She got here late last night. In the dark. 

She gets to sleep on the new bed in the other bedroom. In the basement. The basement is now all spic and span. I was a big help. Zita said so.

I got up on the new bed. But I had to get off.  It is a not for dogs bed. Oh well. 

It is a nice quiet Sunday. Craig and Zita and I had our toasts on the lovely patio this morning. We watched all the people going for their walks. Or to the church with the loud bells. They can not see me. My bushes are all grown very big. Like a forest. Without the wolves. Ha. 

Dogs do not have to go to church. God knows where we live. We do not have to remind him. Saint Newton is there to tell him all our stories. God likes dog stories. Not cat stories. It is known.

I stayed out on the patio for awhile. Until Emmet got up. I have to keep the nasty squirrels away. Or they will break our beautiful tree lights. I hate squirrels.

Niamh is still at her dance friend Julia's cottage. In the scary woods. She is coming home today. She has dance a lot today. After dinner late. She will be all tired tomorrow.

Zita got new shoes and a brand new blue dress when she went shopping near the far away airport. They were not way too much money. She did not have to put it all together like Craig's store. Ha.

Our cousin Orlaith rows little boats in way far away Ireland. Not on the ocean where the sharks live. In nice lakes. With way old castles. Emmet showed me pictures of the way old castles on the lake. 

I think she has to row the little boats because someone nasty stole all the old engines. 

I do not know where she goes in the little boats. On the lake. No one told me. Oh well. 

She is going to visit the row your own boat place here. Down by the big river. Not the little river. Maybe they will have engines. I do not know. 

Emmet and I do not like boats. They get full of water and sink. Then the sharks will chase you. Oh dear. Oh dear. I would not like that. Emmet either. He told me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment