Sunday 18 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eighty

Niamh and Zita came home late from the dance for everybody night. They were all tired. 

Then Zita had to go out to feed a cat. At night. I did not like it at all. It is scary to go out at night. There are wolves in the bushes at night. I should go with her. But I cannot go into the cat's house. Oh dear. Silly cats.

We got up late today. Because it is Sunday. 

Zita and I went for a long walk with my friend Jamie. Jamie always wants to be in front. That is not fair. I am bigger than Jamie. Oh well.

We had toasts when we got home. With Craig.

Because it is Sunday we had pancakes. Zita used her brand new make pancakes pan. That is good.

Mister Paul came over with chips and lots of beer. We sat on the patio for a long time. And watched all the people on my street today.

There are lots and lots of people. They are all looking at the big beautiful flower party. We have lots of flowers on the Colonel's road. I see them when we go on my nice walks in the mornings.

Niamh's dance a lot friend Mackenzie is going to come to my house for a visit. That is good. 

Tonight is the scary wolf and dragon program on the television. Maybe Emmet will watch it tonight. If he is not asleep.  

Zita makes him a special before you go to sleep dinner every night. To make him all better for ever. Every night I go down the scary stairs to Emmet's comfy bedroom to help him eat his extra dinner.

Zita gives me cheese bits for being a big help. That is good. 

I pulled way too much on my before dinner walk. I got in big trouble. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment