Saturday 17 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Seventy Nine

Niamh and Craig and Zita got home late last night. They were very tired. They had to clap a whole bunch of times. At Niamh's special dance for everybody night. Niamh got beautiful flowers. That is nice. I did not go. 

I stayed here and guarded Emmet. He fell asleep. Me too. On my cosy bed. That Zita made for me. Ha. 

Niamh has to go and dance for everybody again tonight. Craig is not going tonight. Doctor Susan is going tonight. That is nice. 

Two of Niamh's dance a lot students came to see Niamh's special dance night. They brought her beautiful flowers too.

Emmet tried the swingy outside bed. It made his tummy feel too funny. I cannot use the swingy bed. I always fall out. It is embarrassing.  Oh well.

Craig is watching his hockey. It is in the afternoon. That is not right. Hockey is for night time. Before I go to fast asleep. On my comfy bed. With all the nice pillows. His team will not win. Oh well.

Craig and I went out to my patio this afternoon. To scare away the nasty squirrels. They were climbing in my trees. They will eat my beautiful flowers. I hate squirrels. It is known. 

Craig and Emmet had bagels for dinner. No croissants bits for me tonight. Oh well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment