Monday 12 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Seventy Four

It is very quiet here today. Niamh is not here. She is in the scary dark forest. With lots of bears. Oh dear. She did not bring one of Emmet's swords. Or our Viking axe. Oh dear.

We took the big gold car to Mister Bob's store where they fix funny noises. Then we had a long long walk. All the way home. Across the canal. I forgot to be a good listener. I got in to lots of trouble. Oh dear. It was not a way good morning.

Zita said she was going to sell me to the ducks. That is not true. Ducks do not have any money. That is good.

Craig and Zita had all the coffees on the patio. Craig did not have any toasts today. Oh dear. 

Zita got the outside bed that swings all about from the basement. I do not get on to the bed any more. I just fall out of it. Oh dear. It is not a good day for me. 

Zita was in the garden all afternoon. With our new beautiful bushes. I stayed in the house. I was not a big help. Oh dear.

Tomorrow Craig gets his new go fast chair. It is not red. Now we will have way too many go fast chairs. Empty go fast chairs are scary. They have lost Craig. I do not like them. It is known.

Emmet went for a little long walk. He is still way too tired. He has a cosy bed and nice comfy pillows. And a comfy sofa that folds all back for nice naps. That is good. I will help him. That is good too.

I chewed a hole in my big red ball. Oh dear. It is not a good day for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment