Thursday 22 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eighty Four

It is a busy day. The take away the scary garbage cans men come today. That is good.

When Zita got home last night we had a long walk in the dark. We were very brave. The were no wolves hiding in the bushes last night. That is good.

Another no toasts day. Oh well. Too bad for me. Craig wanted to play his rules of throw the Red Ball. I do not like those rules. I do not use them. Oh well. He is very stubborn. It is known. 

Zita got dressed up in her beautiful spic and span clothes to go to the meeting at Mister Saint Paul's university. I gave her lots of kisses. I got peanut butter treats. For guarding the house.

Craig and Emmet went to see Emmet's nice doctor. So she could look at all inside pictures of the nasty holes. To make sure he is getting all better for ever. It is ok to be way tired she said. I will help with his nice naps. It is known.

It is too bad Emmet is not the Pope. Emily and Cara are going to Italy tonight. If Emmet was the Pope they could stay in his house. And eat pasta with Emmet. Pasta is Emmet's favourite food. And chocolate croissants. And Irish chicken. They could take me on long walks and I could show them all the Romans. And maybe the Punics. It is known. But he is not the Pope. Too bad for me. 

They will be away for weeks. 

And Mister Bill is gone away to his own island way down south. To take pictures of people drinking beers. And selling very big fish. 

I will be the in charge of everything dog. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment