Sunday 25 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eighty Seven

It is Craig's happy birthday day. Nobody told me. Oh dear. Oh dear. He is still very old. He does not know this. Zita told me not to tell him. It is a secret. Ha.

I do not have a secret present to give to him. Oh dear. Oh dear.

I chewed my favourite Red Ball too much. It will not bounce and more. Oh dear. It was my only Red Ball. 

Zita and Craig and I had our toasts on our patio. Late. Everybody slept in because it is Craig's special day. Even me. Ha.

Poor Niamh is all red and sore because of the way too much sun at her party yesterday. Oh dear. And she has a sore throat. She will stay fast asleep until late. I did not jump up on her comfy bed. And I did not bark at bicycles and wake her up. I was a big help. 

We are going to have a happy birthday party tonight with cheese and a sing happy birthday cake. For Craig. 

Today Zita is going to an outside party at a way big house that is all Irish. She is going to get all dressed up in a beautiful party dress. And special brand new pointy party shoes. 

I can not go. I do not have a beautiful party dress. And only parts of me are Irish. Nobody told me which parts. Oh well. And I might do too much digging in the beautiful garden and get in trouble. Too bad for me. 

Niamh told me she is going to get me a beautiful go to a party collar. Instead of a party dress.  Dogs do not wear dresses. It is known. Even very lovely lady dogs like me. 

Zita is going to get me a secret present for Craig's happy birthday day. That is good. 

We all get secret presents for our birthdays in our house. And sing the happy birthday to you song. And laugh. That is right. I like things to be right. It is known. 

Uncle Bill came over for Craig's happy birthday day. On his very big motorcycle. He did not sing the happy birthday to you song. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment