Tuesday 6 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Sixty Eight

All the water is in my pond. All the way to the top. My friends the ducks have come back. I can visit them now. That is good.

Craig had to go and get all new licences for the cars. I have a licence too. It is on my collar. It is the law. 

Zorro ate his towel. All up. Now he has a sick tummy. And can only eat Chinese food. Oh dear. Sometimes I chew on my towel. Oh dear. I do want a sick tummy. 

It is a very nice day. We can see the sun all the time. We had a nice long walk. That is when I saw my friends the ducks. 

Emmet had a nice not so way long walk today. Emmet gets too tired for long long walks. His nice doctor told him he has to have nice naps. Too get all better forever. 

It is my friend Zita's birthday tomorrow. We will have a nice quiet party. Just us. We have been way too busy to have a big cheese party. It is known.

Craig asked the nice lady who makes the very tasty bread to make Zita a beautiful birthday cake. That is good. 

Zita went to the beautiful bushes store this afternoon. She is going to make our side garden very beautiful. Beside my beautiful vegetable garden. We will have green beans and potatoes and carrots.  Ha. Good for me.

Niamh has dance a lot until late late tonight. She is practising being the Heart Queen for the special dance for everybody night. With the very beautiful costume. I can not go to see her. Oh well too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment