Thursday 8 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Seventy

Niamh likes me to wake her up in the morning. Not Craig. I do not sing. I just dig all the covers off. I am nice and quiet. Not like Craig. Ha.

There is a big log in my pond. Craig says it is an alligator. Pretending to be a log. He is wrong. Again. People are silly. Alligators do not live where there is way too much snow. Oh well. 

We had a nice party last night. I gave Zita a nice bottle of special salt. From the biggest mountains in the world. I do not know why mountains have salt. Hamburgers and chips have salt. Oh well.

Craig gave Zita a nice new pan for making pancakes. And cooking Uncle Bill's own made sausages. It is very shiny from way far away. 

It is the day to put all our newspapers into piles for the nice people to put in their cars. I cannot bark at them. They are nice people. Sometimes I forget. Oh well. 

Craig is a detective in long long ago England. When the Romans lived there. 

I do not know any Romans. Emmet knows all about them. From his university. And the Punics. And the elephants. It is known. 

You learn lots of interesting stories at university. And drink tea. And eat lots of donuts with all your friends. Not the ones who do not listen. 

My patio is nearly all spic and span. I helped. That is good. We are going to get nice new comfy chairs. So people do not get sore bottoms. Oh dear. 

I was barking a bit too much at the nice man who brings us all our beautiful birthday cards. I got in trouble. Oh dear. 

I could not help with all the newspapers today. Zita says sometimes I am not a big help. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment