Thursday 29 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Ninety One

We got up early so I could help make the garden beautiful. We used the dangerous make the grass short machine. After our nice walk. And our toasts.

We put the new toasts table on our patio. That is good.

I got a new comfy duvet for the very big bed. It is my summer duvet. It has very big flowers on it. That is good. It is not a warm comfy duvet. It is comfy cool duvet. Just for me. Ha.

Niamh had to go to the dentist. Oh well.

There were more nasty squirrels on my patio today. I hate squirrels. Squirrels want to eat my beautiful flowers. And our own made green beans. Oh dear. 

Emmet and Craig and I had croissants for lunch. Emmet had chocolate croissants and Irish tea. I had croissant tails. 

Craig is very stubborn. He would not stay out side. He just wanted me to bring the blue ball back to him. Ha. Too bad for him. Old people are stubborn. Not like me. 

Craig and Zita's friend was on the radio. I heard him. Playing his piano. Just for everybody. That is nice. 

When he is in my house he tells very funny stories all about the long time ago music people. I do not understand the stories. I do not know all the old time people. It does not matter. Because everybody laughs. That is good. Dogs like people laughing. 

All my bushes are all grown. I can hide in them. And catch nasty dogs who want to come on my patio. Ha.

Tonight is Niamh's teach beautiful dancing night. And it is Zita's sit on the floor and stretch night. I will guard Emmet and Craig. They do not do anything at night. Too bad for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment