Tuesday 27 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eighty Nine

It was very scary at my house last night. Lots and lots of cars with flashing lights were on my street. Even police cars. Lots of polices cars. And a fireman's very big truck. I do not like all the flashing lights. At all. I bark at them. They do not care. Too bad for me.

There are only flashing lights when things are not right. It is known.

Everybody was outside but me. Even my friend Emmet. That was not fair. Zita came in the house and brought me out to be a big help. She let me sit in the gold big car so I could watch out for everybody. That is good.

Zita said some poor person must have fallen down and was hurt. They had to go to the nasty food hospital I think. Oh dear. 

In the middle of the night very silly little cars were painting the street. I do not know why. They did not paint a nice picture. Just long straight lines. Zita and I had to get up to watch them. So they did not paint our house with big yellow lines.

Cara and Emily are still way far away visiting the Pope. And pasta stores. And very old fountains. The very old fountains are very big. Big fountains are nice. Dogs can splash in them. Ha.

There was a nasty squirrel on my patio. I did not jump on the window at all. I got treats. Good for me. I hate squirrels. 

My garden is growing. Soon we will have our own made vegetable treats for me. That is good. 

Tonight is Niamh's dance a lot until late night. Maybe Zita and I will go and bring her home all safe. I am good at that. Because I am very brave. Most of the time. Except for the big garbage can with the noisy wheels. 

Zita saw a skunk the other night. No one is very brave with skunks. It is known. 

Craig's other hockey team won last night. I was asleep. You should not play hockey when there are flowers in the trees. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment