Saturday 24 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eighty Six

We had a very busy day. No walk this morning. No toasts either. It is the sell all your too much stuff day. 

We had to be up early to put all our too much stuff out on our driveway. Where the cars are supposed to park. We had lots of too much stuff. 

Craig went off to find someone else's too much stuff to buy. He could not find anything. Oh well. Too bad for him.

I sat with Zita to guard our too much stuff. And to make sure no nasty dogs came to visit my house. Ha.

Lots and lots of people come to visit us when we are sitting on our nice chairs. To sell all our too much stuff. Lots and lots of friends came to visit me. That is nice. 

It was very hot out today. Craig had to put his do not turn all red hat on. Zita brought me my nice cold water dishes out for me. So I would not be way too hot. 

I went in the house for a while. Emmet came up to keep me company. We are good company Emmet and I. That is good.

Niamh left with her dance friend to find some too much stuff for herself. And then she went to a big big outside bathtub party. I am not going. You have to have a beautiful bathing suit to go to this party. I do not have a beautiful bathing suit. Oh well.

Zita found a big bookcase for all of Emmet's on the floor books. It is the same as his other big all full bookcase. That is good. 

It is a day that makes you very tired. I will have a nice nap before my dinner. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment