Friday 23 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eighty Five

We had our toasts on my patio this morning. Ha.

The beautiful tree flowers are here now. They are all white and purple with beautiful smells. That is good. 

I had a nice walk this morning. I did not pull too much. That is good.

Tomorrow is the special sell all your too much stuff and buy other peoples too much stuff day. Everybody sits on their grass and drinks their coffees and sell their too much stuff. Everywhere. Ha.

It is a good day. I get to stay outside to guard our too much stuff. And eat my toasts with Craig. Tomorrow Jamie is going to come to my house with all their too much stuff to sell.

Craig likes the sell your too much stuff day a lot. He likes to buy old music machines. I do not know why. He has lots of them on the big shelves in the basement. They just sit there. They do not make music. Zita says they make dust. People are silly. 

Zita is going to sell the big round table from the basement. She will not sell me. I am not too much stuff. I am the best dog in the world. Zita told me so last night. Ha.

One of the rascal men came to visit us. To thank us for their big sign on my watching corner. 

Craig told him I did not vote. So I did not get a treat. Oh well. 

Craig said all the rascals want to give you treats. But you have to give the treats to them first. That is not fair. That is why they are rascals. Dogs would not vote for rascals. People are silly. It is known. 

Craig says our rascal is a nice man. He tries way hard to be a big help. Like me. That is good. He will take his big sign away from my watching corner soon. That is good. 

Craig's hockey team won last night. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment