Friday 16 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Seventy Eight

We went for our good morning walk before it was a soggy day. That is good.

Today is Niamh's special dance for everybody night. She will be on a big stage. With beautiful curtains. And lots and lots of people watching. 

She did not go to school today. She had to get all the beautiful costumes for the other special dance night. At the other dance a lot school. The one where she teaches all the little boys and girls how to be beautiful dancers. Just like Niamh. It is known.

Craig and Zita are going to the dance a lot school to see her tonight. That is good. I will guard Emmet.  

I helped Craig make his peanut butter sandwich for lunch. I always get the extra peanut butter that sticks to the knife. That is good. And I get the end bits. Ha.

We did not play throw the Red Ball a lot. Because it was a very soggy day. Craig is afraid of getting the new go fast chair wet. Ha. Too bad for him. 

The cut on my side is not too sore. Zita puts nice Doctor Smith's medicine on it. I can not lick it off. Or I will get in trouble. Oh dear. 

It is a way lazy day. I had a nice nap. Outside on the cool stones. And on by comfy stripy duvet. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment