Thursday 1 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Fifty Three

It is a bit of a soggy day. I had to have a bath after our nice long walk. 

More too much stuff in the basement. I went down to help. We have to make it all lovely for our cousins. From way far away Ireland. And for Niamh's special go fast bicycle. 

I play Red Ball when it was not all rainy. 

Uncle Bill has to eat more vegetables. Oh dear. Maybe he will eat all my own made green beans. 

He had to cut down some of the way too many trees in his garden. Now there is nowhere for the nasty squirrels to live. Ha. 

Zita is going to have potatoes in our garden this year. That is good. Zita said I could help in the garden. If I did not dig everything all up. They like potatoes in way far away. All kinds. All the time. And sausages. And whipped cream. 

Next week is Zita's birthday. Craig said he would get me a nice present for her. That is good. Zita always gets me secret presents on my birthday. That is nice.

Craig's new go fast chair is nearly all made. Just for him. That is good.  It is not red this time. Oh well.

Niamh is teaching dance a lot tonight. And practising for her special dance for everybody night. 

Our friend Bill takes Niamh's dance a lot pictures. They are beautiful. He is a way famous photographer. He likes to go fishing too. He takes Maggie dog with him. That is good. Maggie likes to watch the fish.  


No comments:

Post a Comment