Thursday 15 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Seventy Seven

It is a nice sunny day. I had a long walk.  I did not have an ice cube treat when I got home. Oh well. Sometimes ice cubes make my tummy sick.

It is going to be summer very soon. All my beautiful bushes have grown lots and lots of leaves. My patio is nearly a scary forest. There are no big wolves in it. Ha. 

I can almost hide in my bushes. Where nobody can see me. Ha. It is very cool in the bushes. That is good in the way too hot summer days.

I went to the hospital today. To see my Doctor Smith. In the afternoon. I had a cut on my leg. Doctor Smith gave Zita some medicine to put on it. So I won't need a go fast chair like Craig. 

And I got my shots. I do not like shots. Oh well. 

I am just like my friend Emmet. He has medicine Zita puts on him too. 

Doctor Smith did not make any nasty holes in me. And I did not have to stay away from my house all night. Emmet should go to Doctor Smith. It is known.

Tomorrow is Niamh's special dance in front of everyone in the world night. At her dance a lot school.

Craig and Zita are going to see her dance. Not me. They do not sell tickets to dogs. Not even way nice dogs like me. Oh well. 

I will stay here in my house and guard Emmet. 

If Emmet went to the special dance night he would fall asleep. He is still way tired from the nasty food hospital. So I guard him when he is fast asleep on his comfy leather sofa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment