Monday 19 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eighty One

It is a holiday. Because it is the way old old Queen's birthday. We do not sing the happy birthday song for her. 

Everybody got up late. Especially Craig. 

Niamh's friend Mackenzie stayed here all night. They laughed a lot. I did not go into their room. They were too loud.

It was a no toasts day. Oh well. Craig and I sat on our patio this morning. To keep the nasty squirrels away. 

Zita was making our garden beautiful all day. Everybody stops to talk to us. It takes a long time to make the garden beautiful. People like to talk. It is known. 

Zita used the make the grass short machine. I cannot help. It is too dangerous. It might make me short too Zita said. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

We had a little party last night. Not a cheese party. Friends of Niamh and Emmet came to my house to have a nice dinner with us. And they laughed. They have some very silly teachers at their schools. I heard all the funny stories about them. Craig thought maybe they should not be teachers at all. Oh well. Ha.

Craig and Zita and Niamh and Emmet are going to a nice restaurant for dinner tonight. They will sit outside. It is not a too many chips restraurent. It is beside the full up canal. Maybe they will see my friends the ducks.

I will stay here and guard the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment