Tuesday 13 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Seventy Five.

My friend Niamh is still away to the dark scary forest. My house is way too quiet.

I had a nice walk this morning. It is not so warm today. Oh well. We did not have the coffees on the patio today. Oh well.

When we got home we had toasts today. That is good.

Craig's hockey team won last night. Ha. 

Mister Bob's store took away the funny noise from the gold big car. And took off the do not get stuck in the snow tires. Because it is summer again. That is good. 

Uncle Bill and Emmet and Craig are going out to eat too many chips for lunch tomorrow. That is good.

I guarded the house this afternoon. Craig and Zita had to go to get the new go fast chair. 

It is Red. Craig was wrong. Ha. The new go fast chair is way quiet. He will be able to sneak up on everybody. Ha. Not me. Except if I am helping my friend Emmet with his naps. Ha. 

Niamh is going to sleep in her own comfy bed tonight. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment