Tuesday 20 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eighty Two

I had a nice quiet day.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh went to a restraurent last night. They brought them all the wrong food. Emmet and Niamh did not eat their pizzas. The people forgot to put the proper stuff on the pizzas. They should only go to Mister Tony's pizza. Too bad for them.

They will not go to that restraurent any more. There are lots of nice restraurent all round Craig said. I do not know. Dogs to not go to restaurants. We just look in the big windows at all the people. Oh well.

Niamh had sore legs last night. Too many dance a lot nights. It is known. I went into her comfy bedroom in the night. Too make sure she was all fast asleep. It is my job. 

Zita and I cleaned the refrigerator. I was almost a big help Zita said. 

We did not have nice toasts today. Too bad for me. We Had two peanut butter sandwiches for lunch. Ha.

Craig's hockey team lost again. Too bad for him.

It is a very nice day. It is nice and sunny. Craig and I went and had a nice rest on my patio. My big all flat stones are warm now. That is good. We played throw the Red Ball too. That is good.

Zita had to go shopping for green beans and carrots. She was away a long time. She said the traffic was bad. That is too bad. Traffic should be nice. Like me. 

Emmet went for a nice walk to get his favourite ice tea. In the glass bottle. 

He is going to a loud movie tomorrow with Sava and Chris. About a giant monster that squishes big buildings. All by itself. Oh dear. 

I would not like to see that movie. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment