Saturday 10 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Seventy Two

It is a beautiful day.  Zita slept and slept and slept in. Craig went to his breakfast with Paul. And all the old people. To eat sausages. And drink coffee. 

When Zita got up we went for a nice walk. In the sunshine. That is good. No toasts today. Too bad for me.

My flowers are all standing straight up. That is good. The trees are going all green again. That is good. 

We had very loud noises last night. For the big beautiful flower party. The loud noises are a bit scary. I stayed with Craig and Zita in the den so they would not be scared. 

Zita went to the beautiful bushes store. To look at more beautiful bushes for my garden.

We had a very big rain last night. Niamh was in the outside bath tub at Julia's house. They were wet anyway. Ha.

A man put a big red sign on my corner. I barked at him. I did not know him. Craig said it was ok. It is because we are going to have a rascal vote. Craig's friends have different coloured signs. They like different rascals. Ha.

Craig and I went out so I could look at the sign. It is ok. Craig said so. It is only visiting. That is good. 

Some silly dogs are swimming in the pond. It is for ducks. Not dogs. The water will make them all smelly Zita says. It is not nice water for swimmg.

There was a nasty squirrel on my patio. Niamh threw a big stone at it. It did not die. Oh well. 

Uncle Bill visited on his motorcycle.  He is going to a special party tonight. He is going to wear his very good shoes. The very shiny ones. 

Auntie Louise has a cold. She lost her voice. Uncle Bill will find it. He used to be a detective. He did not have a nice dog to help him. They would not give him one. That is why he is not a policeman anymore. And he is old. Oh well. 

There is a big party next door. We were not invited. Craig said they did not have enough cheese for us. Too bad for them. 

Tomorrow is the day for all the mothers to get nice presents. Dogs do not give presents to their mothers. I will give something nice to Zita instead. She is a way good mother. Craig and Emmet and Niamh and me say so. It is known.






No comments:

Post a Comment