Monday 26 May 2014

Day Six Hundred and Eighty Eight

I got Craig a secret present for his happy birthday day. Ha. New underwear. With no holes. Ha.

We had a nice party sing happy birthday party. Craig did not sing. That is good. 

There was no cheese at the party. Too bad for me. Craig got lots of secret presents. Zita gave him little pieces of plastic. Zita said they would be books someday. I do not know how. Maybe they grow. Like my beautiful flowers. 

I went for a car ride this morning. But I had to come right home. Too much barking. Oh dear. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Zita and Niamh and Craig and I had our toasts on our beautiful patio. Emmet was still fast asleep on his comfy bed. Too bad for him.

We made the house all spic and span again. We have to do it all the time. Craig and Niamh are very messy. Zita and I have make everything clean. We used the noisy make the floors all clean machine. 

We found my other blue bouncy ball behind the scary turn around and around bookcase. Ha.

Niamh could not go to her dance a lot school. She has a sore nose and a not so way too sore throat. I kept her company. So she would get all better.

Zita had a meeting with more people who want to pay her money to tell them how to do hard things. 

Maybe Zita can help me not to bark if I gave her money.  Maybe Niamh will give me some of her teach people how to be beautiful dancers money. Then I could go on long car rides. That would be nice for me. 

Craig was reading a story on the flat computer about Bouvier Dogs. Like me. The story said we were stubborn. That is not nice. They should not write stories like that. People might believe them. Too bad for them. Ha.







No comments:

Post a Comment