Sunday 31 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifty Seven

I am having a bad day.

Last night I got a new toy. I chewed the handle off and got a sick tummy.

This morning I went for a car ride but I barked so much that I had to go home. Niamh and Zita went out without me. How am I going to help if I am not there?  I was very sad.

I had to stay here and guard Craig. He just drank his coffee for a long time.

I lost my Red Ball. It took forever to find it. Not a very nice day for me.

We are having a cheese party tonight. I will be very good. Maybe I will get a little bit of cheese.

Emmet says if he were Pope I could be his guard dog and bark at any one I wanted to. He says I would have to learn how to bark in Latin then I would be a Swiss Guard Dog.  That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment