Monday 1 April 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifty Eight

I had a better day today.

We had a cheese party and I was very good. Zita said I was so good that she give me two treats. There was a lot of cheese on the short tables and I ignored them. It was very hard.

Niamh had another do not go to sleep until too late night with two friends. I went to sleep. They laugh a lot. That is good.

Craig and Emmet stayed up way late watch their program with dragons and wolves. It is very scary Craig says.

I stayed in the bed room on my warm duvet and helped Zita read all her university stories. They are not scary she says. That is good.

I had a nice walk this morning. I saw Jamie. I told him I saw squirrels. He said he saw some too. Oh well.

Emmet forgot his university essay at home. Zita had to take it to the university. Silly Emmet. I did not go. I stayed here to guard Niamh and her friends. I make them laugh. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment