Thursday 7 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Thirty Three

Everybody was out today so I had to stay here and guard my house. I had a nap too.

Zita and Craig came home. They had a big bag of my food. That is good.

Niamh was very upset last night.

Someone hid her very small computer that makes her Dance-with-me-music. She found it in her lunch bag. She was very happy. Me too. It is better to be happy I think.

Sometimes I am sad. When no one will throw my Red Ball. Or when I pull too much on my walks and Zita gets sad with me. I do not like that. I try harder. Sometimes it works. Oh well.

Emmet says in a while everyone will pretend to be Irish.

Zita thinks most of them are silly. Emmet and Niamh and Zita have little books that say they are Irish. Craig does not. Too bad for him.

I am practising barking in Gaelic. Everybody in Ireland has to speak Gaelic. The dogs too Emmet says. He says it is hard to bark in Gaelic. Maybe I will need help. I have never heard anyone talk Gaelic. Oh well.

Emmet shaved again today. He can not make up his mind about being furry. Craig and I are furry. Craig is all white. He is old. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment