Friday 8 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Thirty Four

All the snow is melting. I am always wet. A soggy dog again Zita said. Oh well.

Barking in Gaelic is very hard. It sounds just the same as me.

I will ask Niamh's cousins from away far away for help. They can talk in Gaelic.

Craig's granddad could talk in Gaelic. But not the same Gaelic. It is because of all the porridge they eat Craig said. I do not think he is right. He is wrong a lot. More than me.

Emmet says they are going to get a new Pope soon. They did not ask him. He is sad. He said he would be a great Pope. He said I would have a nice purple cape. I will vote for Emmet. God listens to dogs. It is known.

Emmet told me he would make Saint Newton a very big church just for dogs. With treats.

Emmet is very funny. St. Newton does not need a big church. He is in every kitchen where a dog lives. It is known.

It took forever to get Craig to throw my Red Ball this afternoon. Too much coffee. Too many books. All about the Vikings. He said Vikings are scary.

Craig would not like to be a Viking. They did not have peanut butter. They had to live in old fashioned boats. And had to sleep outside. They had dogs to keep them warm. That is good. I bet they were soggy too.





No comments:

Post a Comment