Saturday 23 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Forty Nine

Saturdays are quiet days.

I was nearly perfect this morning. That is good.

Last night after dinner Emmet stole my blue bone and I had to chase him all around the house to get it back. Craig should get him his own blue bone I think.

Uncle Bill came over to bring us his new sausages.

He was going out to the other university. There are having an Auntie Louise day there. Dogs are not invited he said. Oh well.

Uncle Bill said that they had enough food and did not need any of his own sausages. Too bad for them. Zita likes Uncle Bill's sausages. That is good.

Craig was watching his hockey team on television. He could only throw my Red Ball a few times. Oh well.

For snacks Craig and I had a peanut butter sandwich. That is good.

It is very icy out. Zita said that we have to be careful on our walks and not pull or we will fall down.That would be sad. No treats when I pull. Oh well.

I saw a huge woodpecker in my garden. Woodpeckers are very noisy. They are not scary like owls. Ha.

Everybody is writing and writing. Then they drink tea and write some more. Then Craig looks at the essays and they write some more. Too busy.

Craig is still a Roman policeman. There are no Punics in this book. Or elephants. He should get another book. With a dog. A big black furry dog like me. Or cheese. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment