Wednesday 6 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Thirty Two

It is still wet. Zita said I was a soggy dog. Oh well. She said I was beautiful even when I was soggy. That is good.

I saw Zorro yesterday. Zorro is afraid of Craig's red chair. That is too bad.

I am not afraid of it. I just am more happy when Craig is in it and it is not all by itself. It will not know where to go if Craig is not in it. It will get all lost. That would be wrong.

Niamh is feeling better. My kisses worked. That is good.

Lorraine came today to throw my Red Ball. Lorraine is a good ball thrower.

Sava is going to have a big Slava party. Chris and Emmet will go and eat real food. That is what Craig told me. I do not think he told Sava. Oh well.

I got in trouble last night. Too much pulling. Zita said I was awful. That makes me sad. I tried very hard this morning and Zita said I was perfect but very wet.

Emmet is going to teaching me how to bark in Gaelic so I can pretend to be Irish. I will not have to eat sheep's tummies if I am Irish. It is known.

Or like bagpipe music.

No comments:

Post a Comment