Friday 15 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Forty One

I was a very big help today. It was a helping day.

I got to go in the car to take Niamh to her friend Aiden's and let cats out. Silly cats. Then I went along to take Niamh to her dance camp.

When Emmet and Zita got home from their university I was a big help with the snow shovelling.

More silly snow. Craig does not throw my Red Ball very well when it snows. He is afraid of the snow. Oh well.

I got to go in the car to bring our newspapers to lots of places. When Zita takes the papers away I stay in the car to guard the other papers. I was a very big help.

I only barked a little too much Zita said. That is good.

I try not to bark too much. But there is so much to talk about when I am in the car. It is hard being a dog.

We have way too much snow. I saw Jamie. Jamie likes the snow. Oh well.

Niamh and one of her dancing friends are going to have a-do-not-go-to-sleep-early night. They will laugh a lot. That is what dance people do. It is known.

It is nearly the day when lots of people think they are Irish. They are not.

Zita and Emmet and Niamh are Irish. I am half Irish Wolfhound from away away long ago Emmet says.

Craig is not Irish. He pretends to be a Scotsman sometimes. Then he eats some porridge. To bad for him.

My barking in Irish is not very good. I still sound just like me. I still need help.

Zita says it is difficult to bark in Irish if you do not know where you are from in Ireland. Zita says no one can understand dogs from Cork or Donegal.

She says I should be a Dublin dog with a nice kind of Irish. That is a good idea.  All of Niamh's cousins from away far away will help me. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment