Friday 22 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Forty Eight

I had a nice day.

 Zita said I was the perfect dog on my walk this morning. That is good. I tried very hard. I got a treat.

Everybody was away today. I guarded the house. I am very good at guarding the house. I have a very nice bed in the kitchen. That is where I guard my house.

It is icy in my side yard. I slide into the gate when I catch my Red Ball. I will be glad when the flowers are here and I can go and lie on the nice warm stones on my patio.

Niamh is at a special class to learn how to tell people what to do. I do that. I always tell my family what to do.They hardly ever do it. They just say do not bark at those dogs.

They do not know those dogs. I do. If I did not bark at them they would sit on my corner.

It is my corner. It is where my carrots grow. Those dogs would dig them up. That is why I must bark at them. It is known.

Emmet is very busy with his lost Gettysburg essay and his nice Mr. Kipling essay.. Zita has two big essays to do. She says there is not enough time in the world. I will help. It will be perfect. Just like me.




No comments:

Post a Comment