Friday 29 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifty Five

My gate broke. We could not open it. I had to use the front door. Not my very own door.

Paul came over. Craig and Paul drank coffee and fixed my door. With noisy machines. I stayed in the house.

Emmet is very busy. Write and write and write some more. And drink tea.

Niamh and her friend went shopping. There are no stores open today. Ha.

I had a very nice walk this morning. The little birds have come back for a visit. We put out some food for them. The kind squirrels do not like.

I hate squirrels. I saw one this morning on my walk. He was hiding but I saw him. I will tell Jamie. Jamie hates squirrels too. That is good.

It is good the Easter bunny comes before my garden is ready. Rabbits steal my lettuce and my carrots. I have to chase them away. They do not care. I do not like rabbits.

We are going to watch a movie tonight. There is a tiger in it. Tigers do not live here. That is good. We have polar bears. That is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment