Sunday 24 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifty.

The sidewalks are very dirty. Zita said I was dirty too.

I had to have another little bath. Oh well.

We had a nice walk. It is sunny.

Emmet slept in until late late. Zita had to wake him up. Silly Emmet.

Zita is away writing another essay for her university.

Niamh and Julia went on the bus to buy old clothes. They got lots and lots of old clothes. Niamh got work outside boots. Julia got funny shoes. They laughed a lot.

Craig said they made a mess. That is not true. They made cheese sandwiches. Craig is old. Maybe he can not see very well now.

I got in trouble last night. I chewed off a bit of my Red Ball. I only have one Red Ball now. The snow ate my other Red Ball. Zita says if I chew pieces off it will not bounce. Oh oh.

I was having my morning nap when Zita was talking to Craig. I am a good listener.

Zita said that when she finishes school in just a little while we are going to have a cheese party. With all my friends. 

Zita and I will go to the Make-Me-Beautiful store before our party. Craig will wash his hair. He does not have a make-me-beautiful store. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment