Monday 18 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Forty Four

It is very cold again.

Craig had to drive everyone every where. He did not get home to throw my Red Ball until lunch time. That is not right.

I helped move the cars today. I was very quiet Zita said. That is good.

Had to have a little bath this afternoon. I was too dirty Zita said. Too dirty to get on my warm duvet. Oh well. I am clean now.

Even more Vikings. Now Craig watches more Vikings on the television in the den. His friend helped make the Viking's story Craig said.

The Vikings have swords and axes and armour just like Emmet's. Emmet is not a Viking.

Emmet likes to sleep late in his nice bed in the basement. Vikings sleep outside in the wet and cold. They get up very early. Emmet would not like that.

I watched the Vikings on the big television when I was not having my nap. They were very dirty. Emmet is not dirty, just messy.

Zita took Niamh to get new toe dancing shoes tonight. She broke her last ones. Jumping too high. It is known. Niamh loves to dance.

Sometimes she shows me her new dances. Sometimes I try to help. I am not so good at helping Niamh dance. I am better dancing with Emmet I think. He dances slower. That is good.

Craig does not dance. He does not even try. Silly Craig.


No comments:

Post a Comment