Saturday 9 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Thirty Five

I went for two car rides today. I was perfect on the last one. Not so good on the first one. Oh well.

I had a nice walk this morning. The streets are very dirty. I get a bit dirty and need to be rubbed and rubbed with my kitchen towels. Oh well.

It is Niamh's dance all day day.

Emmet says he will learn Latin then they will ask him to be Pope.  I hope it is easier than learning how to bark in away far away Gaelic.

Niamh told me cousin Ciara will help me. Ciara lives in away far away. She can talk Gaelic.  She taught Tilly how to bark in Gaelic Niamh said. That is good.

It is very sunny today.

Craig went out to the bake good things store. He brought back lots of smelly bread. That is good.

They make the best French bread Zita says. They are Chinese. People are silly.

Craig hurt is hand on a too small door. I kissed it better. I licked all the smelly soap off. That is good.

Zita is reading and reading. Emmet too. Craig is still a Viking.

My duvet is very soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment