Wednesday 27 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifty Three

All my family are so busy no one goes to bed when I want them to.

I had to pull Craig's arm to remind him it was time to go to bed. It still took him a long time.

Zita and Emmet are still drinking tea until late late. I just go to sleep on Craig's jeans at the end of the bed until everyone goes to sleep.

We drove Niamh to the bus stop in Craig's car. It is too small for me. I was a big help Zita said.

Craig took Zita to her university to do more writing and drink her coffee until late late. Craig took Niamh to her dentist and to her dance until late night.

Lorraine was here today. I do not help her with the noisy cleaning machine. She says that is OK. Her dogs do not like it either. She likes me to catch my Red Ball. She throws it a lot for me.

When she left I guarded the house. Emmet was having his nap. Emmet was up all night with his friends from away far away. I made sure no one woke him. When ever they came near my house I barked very loud and they went away. Ha.

The present man brought Craig a new book. He likes books. He says this is a dangerous book. The policeman's wife is a university professor like Jamie's people. She likes to cook and Craig says you can get fat if you read the book late at night. That is silly. You would not eat a book.

Maybe he should be a Viking again.

Craig and Emmet will have bagels for dinner tonight. I will get some. They share. Zita does not share. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment