Monday 25 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifty One

I will be glad when the university is all done.

Everybody is too busy. Write write write, read read read. Too much tea. I just fall asleep on my new kitchen bed and Zita comes in to make more tea.

They stay up way too late. I go in the den and stand there. It is time to go to bed. But they ignore me and write and read and drink even more tea. Craig does not have to drink tea. He is not Irish. He has to eat porridge instead.

All the snow is melting. Craig says maybe spring is going to come after all. Craig says we have to get me some new throwing balls. I only have one. Oh Oh.

Niamh's new work-outside shoes are too noisy. She would not be a good work-outside person. They have to wear socks. Niamh hates socks. Silly Niamh.

Emmet is very busy at university. Sometimes he is sore and we do not play chase me around the house. That is OK. When we do not play chase he tickles my tummy. That is good. Emmet and I are friends. It is known.



No comments:

Post a Comment