Saturday 30 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifty Six

Craig told me tomorrow is Carrot Day.

That is when Easter Bunny brings good dogs carrots. Zita says I am a very good dog.

Sometimes when I get very dirty she says I am a lot of trouble. She loves me because I make everybody happy in my house. It is my job. I am good at it. I always help a lot. I helped move the cars this morning. I like moving the cars a lot..

We are having a little cheese party tomorrow. That is good.

Emmet is writing even more stuff. This time all about Mr. Kipling. I like Mr. Kipling too. He writes about dogs and adventures. That is good. I like to hear about adventures. It is nice to think about adventures when you are on your warm duvet I think.

It is nice out. I had my afternoon nap outside today.  That is good.

Niamh made cookies. I had a nibble. Zita was shopping and brought home a giant bag of green beans. For the cheese party. She will give me some. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment