Wednesday 20 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Forty Six

Niamh's foot is almost all better. Not all better so Zita drove her to school today. I did not get to go. Oh well. Niamh said I am a good nurse. I kept her foot warm. It is known.

Craig only threw my Red Ball a few times today. Because of the snow. He will get stuck and turn into an icicle. That is why I have to bark when he goes out side. I help with the snow shovelling.

Lorraine came today. She threw my Red Ball allot. She is not afraid of the snow. That is good.

Zita told me Emmet is afraid of his toothbrush. Silly Emmet.

I like my toothpaste. My toothpaste tastes like chicken. They should get Emmet pasta toothpaste.

Zita is at her university until late today. Craig is going to make dinner. Ha.

I had a nice long walk last night with Jamie. Jamie does not pull so much. Oh well. I had so much snow stuck to my legs I had to stay in the kitchen until I melted.

Craig stayed with me. He was reading his Roman policeman book. We did not have any cheese. Oh well. Maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment