Sunday 10 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Thirty Six

I had a nice walk this morning. It was early but Zita said it was not. She said the time changed. Changed into what? Why would it change? People should leave things alone. It is too confusing.

My duvet did not change. It is still nice and soft.  And warm. Sometimes it is too warm and I sleep on the table at the end of the bed. I use Craig's pants as a pillow. They are soft too.

We had our Sunday breakfast today. That is when Zita and I make the bacon. Sometimes little bits fall on the floor. St. Newton loves dogs. It is known.

Emmet has to read an inside out book. He does not like it. Too confusing. It is a confusing day I think.

Craig is still reading his book about Vikings. He read me the part where the dog saved the prince in a big fight. It is a good book.

The big fight was in away far away but the dog does not know Gaelic. He was from even father away. He lives on a boat. I would not like that. No bean treats on boats. Or warm duvets. Oh well.

Zita is reading again so I am helping again. Helping so much makes me sleepy. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment