Tuesday 12 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Thirty Eight

A rainy day. I do not like a rainy day.

Craig does not like to go out in the rain to throw my Red Ball. We only went out four times. Oh well. I am waterproof. Maybe he is not.

I was perfect on my walk last night. I got two treats from the box the nice lady leaves for me. That is good.

Niamh made lots of little cakes last night. Nothing fell to my floor. Oh well. Craig ate all of them. Not the ones Niamh hid in the refrigerator. Ha.

Emmet is reading letters from generals in the broken house war. He said one was smart. The other was not. He was foolish Emmet said.  Emmet likes old things. Lucky for Craig. Ha.

I had a nice nap in the den last night. Zita got me nice fluffy pillows. I like pillows.

Zita is still writing and writing. All about why boys are boys and ladies are ladies. I am a lady. No one asked me why. Oh well.

Write and read. Write and read. That is what you do at university. And drink coffee and eat doughnuts. And argue.

Emmet says he is awesome at arguing. Emmet and I do not argue. We dance.




No comments:

Post a Comment