Thursday 28 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifty Four

We had an early walk. Zita has to go to university early today. Zita has finished all her essays. I was asleep when she finished. I was not a big help. Oh well.

We had a very nice walk. Not much pulling Zita said.

When Zita got home from university we went for a car ride. I was nearly very good.

When are having the egg holiday. Lots of chocolate. I can not have chocolate. It makes dogs sick. That would not be good.

I will have carrot treats. The bunny who leaves all the chocolates leaves me carrot treats. That is good.

My cheese friends sent Emmet and Niamh presents and a picture of a dog. Not cheese. Oh well.

Emmet went out and brought home a big bottle coke. He has lots of writing to do. Poor Emmet. Zita will make him tea.

One of Niamh's dance-a-lot friends is coming for a fall asleep late and wake up late sleep on the floor night. Niamh's bed is not big enough for two. Only me. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment