Monday 4 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Thirty

Cold again. Still no frozen squirrels. Oh well.

Craig was still in bed when I got home from my walk. Zita said he was sore.

Zita was wrong. I jumped up on the bed and I dug and dug the duvet off. He said I was a scourge. I am I think. He got up and made his coffee and threw my Red Ball. That is good.

Niamh only went in to school in the morning. She is still sick. Oh well. She has to go to bed early. She does not like going to bed early.

Zita drove Emmet to university. It is too cold.

Craig got out of his chair this afternoon. He got into Emmet's big chair to read. I do not like it when he is out of his red chair. It is not right. His chair might roll far away. What would I do?

He has another book. He likes books. I might like books too but no one teaches dogs to read. That is not fair. I would teach them how to chase squirrels.

Jamie and I went for a walk this afternoon. We had a good time.

I like going to bed. I go to bed a lot. I am good at it. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment