Tuesday 19 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Forty Five

Oh no, more snow. Too much snow. Craig does not like to throw my Red Ball in the snow. He is afraid of the snow.

I went to the garden this morning. The snow was too deep for us to go for our walk.

I can jump in the snow in the garden. There is no salt in the garden snow. My paws do not hurt after. Zita said I look like a snow dog. That is good.

We had to bring Niamh home from school. She fell and hurt her foot and has to stay in bed. That is good. I can help. I got on the bed right away. She said I was a good nurse. That is true. It is known.

Dogs can always help you get better. She will not like to stay in bed. Emmet likes to stay in bed. Oh well.

Uncle Bill came over and they drank coffee all afternoon. I had a nice nap. They are very loud. They laugh a lot. I went into the bedroom and got on my warm duvet where it is quiet.

The big scary snow machine was on my street. It is louder than Uncle Bill and Craig. It leaves all the snow in the world on my driveway. Maybe I can help shovel when Zita gets home.

Emmet is at his be-at-university-all-day day. He is very busy. Lots and lots to write and read. He likes Mr. Kipling. So does Craig. That is nice.

Jessie comes tonight to speak dragon with Niamh and her computer. Niamh likes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment