Sunday 3 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Twenty Nine

Everybody is still busy on their computers. I do not have a computer. I have my own warm duvet. I had a nice nap on my duvet when Zita was writing.

It is a big help for me to be there she says. That is good.

Zita drinks tea. She has to. She is Irish. They are made of tea. It is known.

Niamh needs more kisses. Her throat is still sore.

Niamh and Zoe watched a very loud movie last night. All about the sky falling. A silly movie. The sky does not fall. Leaves fall. That is why they call it fall. It is known.

 I went and slept in the kitchen. Too loud.

I saw two squirrels on my walk. I thought all the snow would freeze them all. What good is snow then? Oh well. Maybe next year they will freeze to icicles.



No comments:

Post a Comment