Tuesday 26 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Fifty Two

 Everything outside is melting and dirty. We had a short walk this morning.

I have to go to the Make-Me-Beautiful store. Zita says I am too furry and get too dirty. That is true. I have to have lots of baths.

I hope am still a bit furry after my visit. I want to be nice and beautiful for the cheese party.

Craig says all the ladies in this house are smart and kind and beautiful. Mostly kind. Me too.

Craig says it is better to have kind people around. Like his favourite movie with the giant ghost rabbit. Craig is very silly. Ghosts live in castles in Ireland away far away. It is known.

Yesterday Niamh got new toe dancing shoes. They are all pink with ribbons. Niamh broke her old toe dancing shoes. Emmet says her toes are too sharp. That is silly.

They are all silly in this house. I am not silly. I am stubborn. Craig told me so. It is known.

Niamh has to sell her work-outside boots to her friend. They were too small and hurt her toes. Oh well. No toe dancing with sore toes. It is known.

It is still way too busy here. The kettle is always making noise. I am a big help. We had to move the cars this morning. I helped. We went for a little ride to look at all the busy working-outside people and the two new houses on my street.

The working-outside people are always very nice and talk to me. That is good. They all wear socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment