Saturday 16 March 2013

Day Two Hundred and Forty Two

Too cold. Way too cold.

Niamh ate too much at the movie and had a sick tummy in the night. I could not go in and help. That is not right. That is my job to help. Sometimes it is very hard being a dog in this house.

I went on two car rides today. I was almost very good.

I had a nice walk with Jamie this morning. It is good we are fury dogs Jamie said. Jamie likes the cold more than me.

Tomorrow is the day when people think they are Irish. Even when they are not. I am part Irish. The fury part I think.

Niamh's cousins from away far away Celbridge helped me with my Irish.

This is me in Irish.

Dia dhuit! Is mise Poppy agus tá mé in a chónaí i gCanada! Is breá liom mo liathróid dearg! Ní maith liom ioraí, tá sé úfasach!

Zita says I sound just like a perfect Dublin dog. From the south-side.

Thank you Ciara, Emma and Lucy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment