Thursday 1 September 2022

Day Three Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty

I was very busy this morning. 

Zita talked to her father in way far away Dublin.

He was back home in his own house. 

And he told Zita it was not was a nasty food hospital.

Because he had delicious food when he was there. 

Just like a table sheets restaurant. Oh my goodness me.

Maybe we should go to that hospital. 

Maybe they have cheese toasties for breakfast. Maybe.

But now he can have his tea in his own cup. Ha. That is always a good idea. 

When they were all finished talking Zita drove Niamh to her lovely store.

Because Niamh had to take a going away bag with her.

Because after work Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Sach are going to a far away cottage.

And it is right beside the giant ocean. 

And they are going in the noisy Jeep. 

And it is a very long drive. In the noisy Jeep. 

And it is in the nighttime. Oh my goodness me.

When Craig got up he did not have any fat toasts today.

Because he went to see Doctor Don up on the busy street.

To get his teeth as clean as could be. 

So I minded the house all by my myself. 


Then I had a very nice nap.

Because Craig and Zita and I were a bit tired today.

Because we were up until way past my bedtime last night. 

Because we had a cheese party. 

I did not know we would have a cheese party and a together dinner at the same time. 

But we did. 

And Richard brought lots of very delicious wine too.

And Niamh and Tara and Miss Tarryn made lots and lots of delicious pastas.

And we had our own green beans too.

With Tara’s especially delicious from very far away cheese sauce on top. Oh my goodness me. 

And Mister Kirian dropped some.

But I found it right away. Good for me. 

And Tara made everybody a very special dessert and they put ice cream on top. Ha.

But I did not have any.

Because I was in the kitchen for my after dinner nap.

Because everybody was just talking and was not so very interesting for me. 

When Craig got home from the dentist we had our toasts in the den. 

So I had a little bit of a nap right there. In the den. With my friend Craig.



I did not have a nap on my comfy rug in the kitchen.

Because Zita was moving everything out of the kitchen.

And putting it on the dining room table. Oh my goodness me. 

And sometimes the stove was in the middle of the kitchen. Oh my.



But now she can paint our kitchen. With brand new different colours of paint. 

But I cannot be her painting helper.

Because I am a so furry I am a bit too much like a giant paint brush. Too bad for her. 

But first she had to clean all the walls and rub them with sandy paper. 

So they would be as clean and smooth as could be. Then you can paint them. 

Then it was time for my first dinner. That is always a very good time for me. 

I got some chicken. Ha. 

We did not have a right away dinner tonight.

Because Zita was very busy being a painter. Oh well. 

I minded Craig in the living room.


For our dinnertime we had used food from our dinner party. 

And Zita made giant long sandwiches.

Because we had so much too much food. Ha.

Then Miss Pam came over with lots of painting things. 

So the kitchen will soon be as beautiful as the living room. What a good idea.

We watched a new detective program. But not for a long time.

Because there was a new program. 

And it has scary wizards and dragons and very brave knights with brave horses. 

Craig saw the first program and long time ago.

But now there is a new one.

But we did not watch so much because it was too late for Zita and me.

So Craig can watch it tomorrow. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment