Tuesday 12 August 2014

Day Seven Hundred and Sixty Six

It is a soggy dog day. 

I have a very sick tummy. From being asleep at Doctor Smith's hospital. Too bad for me.

I will have nice naps. On my comfy bed. My friend Emmet came upstairs to help me guard the house. He helped me because I always help him when he sick. It is my job. We are way good friends. It is known.

He sat on the big comfy sofa with his little computer. I had a nap on the nice soft rug. Bedside Emmet's feet. So I know where he is. Even when I am all asleep.

Craig and Zita had to go out. To say good bye to an old friend of Craig's. From his university long long time ago. 

He was Craig's very nice doctor for a long time. Until he got way sick. He died. 

That is too bad. It is what happens when you get way way way too old. Or way way too sick. That is sad.

Niamh had to go to the new dance a lot place. They want to take beautiful pictures of her. With brand new clothes on. From a famous store. That will be nice. They are not Mister Bill's pictures though. Someone else will make the pictures. Oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment