Thursday 16 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Fourteen

After Zita and I went for our good morning walk her bicycle took her to downtown.

We thought it was going to be rainy. But it did not catch us. Ha.

Craig had a nice sleep in today. 

So I had a sleep in with him.

Until it was time for Niamh to go to her lovely store. 

Then Craig was all awake too. 

And because we had a sleep in we had to have treats right way.

Or maybe we would starve all away into nothing. 



So when Craig had his first too much coffee we had cookies too. Ha.

And later when he had his next another coffee we had round toasts with jam. Ha.

Two tasty treats this morning. That was a good surprise.



Then we had some scary thunder so I went into our office to guard it from that thunder.

Because Zita was downtown and could not be here to guard it herself. 

So I guarded all our important papers and our laundry all by myself.



But it did not stay for a long time. That is good. 

So I did not have to have my own lunch there where it was safe. 

But I did not have it outside either.

Because the scary thunder made the outside too hot for me to have a nice relax. Too bad for me.


And our Miss Alexa told us that it is going to me very windy this afternoon. 

Maybe even way too windy. Oh my goodness me. 

So after my lunch I went in the den to mind Craig. 



In case the scary thunder came back. 

Thunder is not so scary when you are with your friends. 

I had my afternoon nap there too. Ha. That was a good idea for me. 

Then just like that Zita was back home.

Because the television said dangerous winds and even more rain was going to be here. 

Before dinnertime.

So the not so very fast bicycle brought my friend Zita home as fast as it could. Ha.

So she could be at home where I could mind her in our own office. 



And then she would be as safe as could be. Ha. Good for me. 

When it was our dinnertime we made sandwiches. And they were full of bacon.

Bacon is my favourite too. Ha.

I always get some bacon right on top of my own dinner. 

But only after we are all finished at the dining room table. That is our rule. Oh well.

We watched a new detective program last night.

I think we will watch it again tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment