Sunday 12 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Ten

When Zita and I got up it was just as beautiful and sunny as could be morning. 



So we went for a long all over walk.

And when we got home Zita and I sat on our patio.



Zita had a swing and we looked at the whole world. For a long time.

Then I minded Zita when she was fixing up the garden. 



But all of a sudden there was not a bit of sunshine but there was just all the time rain instead. 

So we went in the house right away and did not get even a bit soggy. Ha.

When we were back in our house we made the insides for our own made lasagna.

Because that is what we are going to have for our together dinner tonight. Ha.

Then Zita had to find all the dirty clothes.

Because it was an all clean clothes for us day. 

Then when Craig was fast awake he had another tasty croissant.

But I did not have any.

Maybe because I was too fast asleep. Oh well. Too bad for me.

And then Niamh was all awake. 

And she told us all about her adventures. 

Last night there was a boy with a sick tummy sitting on the sidewalk just around the corner. 

So she and Miss Sash came to our house to find him a full of water bottle and some crackers.

And then they went back. And stayed there until he was only a little bit way too sick.

Then she came home and there was even some sunshine in the sky. Oh my goodness me.

At lunchtime Zita had to go to the store when it was still all rainy. 



Because Niamh used all the for clothes soap. Oh my goodness me.

But before she came home it was my lunchtime and Craig found some extra chicken.

And I had it with my lunch. Ha. 

Mister Tom came to visit us. And he brought us a new detective program too. Ha.

Then the go fast car took Zita and Niamh to their very favourite not so far away beautiful plants store. 



And it is even on Craig Street.

But it is a different Craig Street. It is not my own Craig Street. 



And they even met the man from our very very delicious up on the busy street meat store. And his wife too. 

Because they were there looking at beautiful plants and flowers and bushes too. Ha.

I stayed here to mind Craig. That is my favourite easy job.


When Zita and Niamh got back they had even more beautiful plants for our front garden. Oh my goodness me.

And all the rain had stopped so they were not soggy all. That was good.,

Then Zita and I went out on the patio.

So we could think about where the new plants would like to live. Ha.

We were outside for a very long time so we could have a together relax. It was a beautiful evening. 

Then our stove said our own made lasagna was all cooked.

So it was time for our together dinner. Ha.

After dinnertime we watched our detective program until we were to tired to stay awake.

So we went to our own comfy beds. 

And our very own comfy pillows. Pillows are my favourite. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment