Friday 3 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and One

It was a beautiful day today so I took Zita for a lovely good morning walk.

And then after breakfast Zita and Niamh went to do their errands.

And I minded the house.

But Craig did not have a sleep in today so we had our toasts with jam before Zita and Niamh were back. Ha.

Then I went into our office to help Zita.

Niamh was in the dining room and very busy with the fix the clothes machine.

We were very busy this morning. 

Our rascal lady did not win. That is sad. 

And not so many people went out to give their vote to any rascals. Oh my goodness me. That is not all right. 

It was so nice outside I had a bit of my morning nap outside. Ha. 

That was a good idea for me. 

But then a nurse came to look at Craig’s foot. And she was not even a bit nice.

She said I could not be in my own living room to mind my friend Craig.

Because of the rules. 

So I had to stay in the kitchen. By myself. Oh my goodness me.

That made me a sad dog. Oh dear me. 

So Craig and Zita were not even a little bit happy. 

And they said that they were so sorry that the silly nurse did not know I was the very best dog ever.

And Craig got me a special cheese treat. 

But I was still a bit sad. 

And my friend Niamh was a very annoyed person. Oh my goodness gracious me.

Zita and Niamh told me I should just bite that nurse’s bottom. But I would not do that. Oh well.

Because I am much more polite than she is. Ha. Too bad for her.

I do not think my friend Mister Saint Newton will ever open the door in far away heaven for her. 

So she will never be even a bit happy for ever. Ha. 

And then a very big truck brought me a very big bag of my tasty food.

Then I was not sad. Ha. Good for us. 

Then because it was so lovely outside the go fast car took Zita and Niamh to a beautiful plants store. 



So they could find even more beautiful plants for our garden.

And when they came home they did not have any new plants.

Because there were too many. And now they have to go to their favourite a bit far away store. 

But they were just in time for Niamh to go for an around here bicycle ride.

With Miss Emily. Ha.

And then Niamh had to go to the lovely store. 

But not to go to work. It was to go to the lovely store’s birthday party. 

With champagne too. And maybe cheese too.  Ha. 

So Zita went to the grocery store to get a tasty dinner for just us. And she met Miss Heather.

Miss Heather used to teach Emmet and Niamh. When they were almost little. 

So because we did not have a right away dinner I had a nap. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment