Tuesday 14 June 2022

Day Three Thousand Six Hundred and Twelve

Zita and I got up early this morning. 

And it was very beautiful outside and not too hot.

So we went for a lovely good morning to everyone walk.

And I saw the keep the silly bunnies away from our delicious vegetables walls. Ha. 



Now I will have lots of green beans and maybe some crunchy carrots too. Ha.

And those silly bunnies will have to steal tasty vegetables from a different garden. Ha.

But then Zita and her own bicycle went downtown.

Because it is downtown Tuesday for us.

So I went in the big bedroom and had a little sleep in with Craig. Ha.

But he did not have such a long sleep in today. 

And he was all dressed before Niamh. Ha.

So we had our together toasts right away. 

And then we looked out the windows at the all the time beautiful pond..



Then Miss Tarryn came to get Niamh and they went to the lovely store together. 

So it was just the right time for my good morning nap. Ha. 

I only had a little outside nap.

Because it was getting a bit too hot for me. 



But my kitchen was just right for a long relax. 

Because our keep the house cool was on. Ha.

And when I woke up I reminded Craig that it was our lunchtime. 

He is not so good at remembering lunchtimes. 

It is good my tummy does not forget. Ha. 

Then it was time for me to look out my watching window to make sure everything was all right.


That is an important job for me. 

Zita went for a lunchtime adventure walk downtown today. And she sent me a picture of the canal. 



And our canal goes all the way to downtown too. I did not know that. 

That was a surprise. Oh well. 

Then I asked Craig to go outside into the side yard to keep me company while I smelled the whole world.


To make sure everything was as safe as could be for my own house. 

But when we were back inside it was just the very best time for my afternoon nap.



And I minded Craig at the very same time. That was a good afternoon.

We went outside lots of times this afternoon.

But I got too hot every time. 

So Craig said I had to stay in and have a relax. Oh well.

Then the not so fast bicycle brought Zita home. 

Then I helped her put all the garbage on the driveway for the nice garbage men. Ha.

It was only Craig and Zita and I for dinner.

Because it is Niamh’s night to go with her friends to the ask hard questions game restaurant. Oh well.

We watched a new detective program tonight. But we knew everybody. 

Because we watched their other program a long time ago. Ha. 

Tomorrow is our do not go to work Wednesday. 

Maybe we will have a very nice sleep in. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment